Have you ever wanted to change your email address but didn't know how to port all of your emails over to your new account? Well, here at Mail2World, we have two possible solutions to your problem.
You can use the POP Collector feature to import messages from all your other accounts once you upgrade to a platinum account or request a username change via phone or email to our support department. (this option is only available to users who upgrade to a Platinum account*). The support department will assist you in changing your account’s username to the one you wish. This will also leave you with a new email address to match the username change.
*Platinum users receive the added benefit of having phone and email support available to them!
Some reasons you may need a new account:
- Your other email service doesn’t have a reliable spam filter and you receive tons of spam per day.
- Have multiple accounts to check such as (personal, work and business).
- Multiple username and passwords to remember.
- Simply want a different username.
- You are missing features that are important to you from one or more of your other accounts.
The easiest way to aggregate messages from all your email accounts in to one, central inbox is to use Mail2World’s POP Collector. To start using the POP Collector:
- Go to Options in the upper-right side corner.
- Go to the Mail Management section.
- Click on POP Collector.
- Click on Add POP Server.
- Fill in the appropriate fields with your account details and email preferences.
- Click Save or Save and Add Another.
Note: I believe that we are the only hosted email service that allows a username change for a upgraded account.