It’s been an exciting time here at Mail2World in preparation for the launch of our latest product. Announcing OutlookSync, a downloadable plug-in that allows users to synchronize their Mail2World powered Webmail’s contacts and calendar with their Outlook email client and vice-versa.
This plug-in is extremely versatile for those of you that use Outlook as your primary email manager at home, utilize Webmail at work, or when traveling. OutlookSync ensures that your information is synced regardless of the platform you are currently using. What makes this plug-in unique is that users have the capability of scheduling sync. Through the scheduling feature users can feel confident that their information will automatically sync at set intervals. OutlookSync essentially eliminates the tedious task of updating your Contacts and Calendar separately.
Other OutlookSync features include:
- Two-way Sync - Making it simple to sync changes between online contacts, calendars, notes and tasks and Outlook in both directions.
- One-way Sync - An option to copy changes from online services to Outlook and vice versa.
- Flexible Sync - User can sync Outlook at any time either manually or by scheduling it automatically.
- Convenience - Windows® taskbar system icon offers notifications and easy access to settings.
- Compatibility - Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7 and XP, and Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Language Support - Now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic with more languages being supported.
- Trusted and Secure - Secure user authentication and data transfer via SSL 3.3 makes the new tool safe and secure to use.
- Ongoing Updates - A new version with advanced sync features is already in the works.
You can find out more about OutlookSync on our Website.
Happy emailing everyone!Best,