I know that several times on the Mail2World blog we discuss access from anywhere, at any time as one of the cornerstones of the Mail2World business philosophy. To that end, we want to discuss all the options you have to access your Mail2World account. How do you access your email primarily? Are you the Webmail, desktop client or mobile type?
Mail2World provides its users with several options for accessing their email account; just take a look at the list below:
- Webmail – Accessing email through the browser is probably the easiest way to access email from anywhere, at anytime. To learn more about Webmail access read “Webmail vs Mail Client Access.”
- Desktop Client – If you access email primarily from one location then you could use a desktop client like (Outlook or Mac Mail) for easy management of your mail. Users can configure the desktop clients using POP or IMAP protocols.
- Mobile (WAP) – A designated mobile Website specifically designed for an email interface. This is the best option for those who prefer the browser experience. Check out Mail2World Mobile (WAP) Interface for more detailed information on Mail2World’s mobile WAP interface.
- Mobile Client – Email access via a mobile email client (Ex. Mail for iOS, Sparrow) is the most common method to access email on a smartphone or tablet. Users must configure the devices using POP3 and IMAP protocols. Mail2World provides configuration guides for assistance through the setup process of some of the most popular mail clients. The guides can be found on the options page within the user’s email account.
- SMS Alerts – Platinum account holders can have SMS alerts sent to their phones. The alerts give the subject line of the latest incoming emails.
We want to know, what’s your preferred method of accessing email? Let us know in the comment section below. As always, happy emailing everyone!Best,