Here at Mail2World, we love blogging, sharing useful information and interacting with our readers. Did you know, you could do the same using a blogging feature built right into the Mail2World email interface? The blogging feature allows you to publish anything you want without ever having to leave the comforts of your Mail2World email account.
The Internet is filled with blogs about everything you can think of, from herbal medicine to consumer technology. What the Internet doesn’t have is a blog that is uniquely YOU! So go ahead and click on the Blog icon (the one that looks like a “b”) and start your blog. Share your thoughts and ideas with the world. Below is some information that can help setup your blog and begin you first post.
1. Click on the Blog icon in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on Blog Settings under Public Blog settings
- Ensure that the Enable Blog checkbox is checked.
- Give your blog a title, tagline, and description.
- Choose a template (Only choose custom template if you are comfortable coding the look of your blog using CSS).
- You have the option to allow comments and notifications.
- Click Save.
3. Compose your first blog article. Give the post a title and have at it, the compose interface should look almost identical to the one in the email interface.
Each blog will have a unique URL based on the email account it’s coming from. For the sake of this example the URL is http://mail.mail2world.net/Blog/[email protected].
Well everybody, I hope some of you start using the blog feature to share news and information with friends and family. Finally, don’t forget to keep coming back to the Mail2World Blog for the latest news at Mail2World, your favorite hosted email provider.