Are you one of those people that have multiple email accounts that you maintain for different purposes? Do you have an email account to keep in touch with friends and family, one for your job or job search, maybe another to keep tabs on the latest alumni news at your alma mater, and finally an email account you keep to direct any spam messages you may receive? It can be quite a hassle to check every single account and respond to messages if the accounts are with several different email providers like Google, Microsoft or Yahoo. Then there are all the other problems you might face when checking several different email accounts:
- Different usernames and passwords to remember.
- Missing features that are important to you from one or more of the accounts you must check.
- Messages may have accumulated in one or more of the accounts and you don’t have the time to sift through all of them.
- Webmail URLs that you may not remember.
- Receiving different notifications from multiple accounts or not at all.
Well, Mail2World has the solution to all your email problems. The M2W email platform provides you with a POP Collector to download messages from all your email accounts. Sort of a one-stop-shop if you will. Through the POP Collector you can POP up to five of your separate email accounts. A POP Collector accesses all your accounts and downloads them into one single account using a POP3 server. You can learn more about POP3 and IMAP servers here. By using the POP collector, you’ll:
- Only need to check one account.
- Remember one username and password.
- You can set up an alias and filter messages to another folder so that they don’t get mixed up with other messages from other accounts.
- You will have access to all of Mail2World’s tools and feature full interface to manage emails no matter which email platform they arrived from.
- You can receive email notifications from all of your accounts.
To start using the POP Collector:
- Go to Options in the upper-right side corner.
- Go to the Mail Management t section.
- Click on POP Collector.
- Click on Add POP Server.
- Fill in the appropriate fields with your account details and email preferences.
Mail2world provides the POP Collector to help make your emailing experience more productive and efficient. Checking email shouldn’t have to feel like it’s a chore, at least not when using Mail2World’s email system. Collect them all with the Mail2World POP Collector!